Information related to properties on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Flagler County Association of REALTORS® MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate.
Hammock Dunes is a private, gated community located on 997 acres along 1 1/2 miles of beach front in Palm Coast, Florida. The upscale community combines estate homes, luxury oceanfront condominiums and two championship golf courses. In addition, a 2 1/2 mile long island in the Intracoastal Waterway affords the venue for Island Estates, a sub-community of luxurious homes, most in the $million plus category.
The equity club at Hammock Dunes is a private oceanfront club that boasts championship award winning and distinctive golf courses by two of the game’s most respected designers. The stunning Rees Jones Creek Course and the legendary oceanfront Tom Fazio designed Links Course each offer world-class golf and sensational clubhouses. Hammock Dunes Club also offers tennis, bocce, seaside croquet, casual and fine dining on the ocean, and a state of the art fitness center. The equity membership at Hammock Dunes is $90,000 plus annual dues, which range from about $6500/year to $10,000/year depending on level of membership.
Hammock Dunes was developed by ITT, but most new development consists of luxury oceanfront condominiums developed by WCI.
The condominium buildings include:
- Portofino at Hammock Dunes – 58 condo units with private elevators, guest suites, and pool, billiards room, home theater.
- Cambria at Hammock Dunes – 60 condo units with 2 expansive penthouses from 2,340 SF to 3,283 SF. Amenities include a billiards room, humidor, wet bar, guest suites, grand theater, wine room, golf simulator, pool, fitness center, and luxurious spa.
- Savona at Hammock Dunes – 35 residents with use of Portofino amenities.
- Casa Bella at Hammock Dunes– total residents in three unit buildings, one condo per floor.
- La Grande Provence at Hammock Dunes – 2 mid-rise buildings, each with two parking floors and 8 stories of residences.
- Le Jardin at Hammock Dunes – 26 penthouse size residences, exquisite appointments, sculpted gardens.